We would like to be easy to do business with, so we ask your understanding of our business rules. Our best effort will be promptly and courteously extended to provide for your needs in return.
All sales prices are FOB point of shipping and are in US (United States) Dollars. Prices displayed on the web site are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include any federal, state or local taxes, or other governmental charges, which, when applicable, will be charged in addition to the product prices. Applicable sales taxes will be charged on all orders until a valid resale certificate is on file. Charges for sales taxes will not be refunded on any orders placed prior to receipt of your certificate.
All sales prices are FOB point of origin. Customers are charged actual shipping cost. The courier shipping rates are determined based on your country and location. There is no shipping charge for customers who use their own carriers for picking-up at located warehouse. After received your order, We will inform you of the shipping charges and await your confirmation prior to processing your order. For international orders, customers cannot choose their own shipping carriers .
Currently all US & Canadian customers can pay by
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express. Government issued IMPAC cards are also welcome.
- Wire Transfer: We accept wire transfer for all orders. For orders under $1000.00 there is a $15.00 wire transfer fee. If you wish to pay via wire transfer you may select it as a payment option during your order.
- Paypal: We accept Paypal if the order is under $5000.00 and is being shipped to a Paypal Verified shipping address inside the United States, Canada or the United Kingdom. To pay for your order via paypal, select it as the payment method in the shopping cart.
- Purchase Order: Government and public educational institutions purchase orders are accepted. All purchase orders must be verified before shipment.
- Money Order or Cashier's Check : The order will be processed and shipped after the receipt and clearance of the payement.
All international orders are first reviewed to ensure that the proper shipping charges have been calculated. You will receive an email of your order to approve the shipping charges. After your approval we will request payment via
- Wire Transfer: We accept wire transfer for all orders. For orders under $5000.00 there is a $45.00 wire transfer fee. If you wish to pay via wire transfer you may select it as a payment option during your order.
- Paypal: We accept Paypal if the order is under $5000.00 and is being shipped to a Paypal Verified shipping address inside European Union countries. To pay for your order via paypal, select it as the payment method in the shopping cart.
- Letter of Credit at sight of bill of ladding: Orders are paid by irrevocable LCs at the sight of bill of ladding.
Shipping and Handling
We sell to virtually any country in the world. Note there are some restrictions on some products which cannot be shipped to certain destinations.
Orders will be processed only after payment has been cleared. Some products may take two week lead-time for production before shipping. You will receive a shipping confirmation email once the order has shipped.
Delivery time is dependent on shipping destination, shipping warehouses and shipping maethods. Most orders will be delivered within 7-14 business days. Due to the nature of our products we cannot guarantee any delivery dates. If you have not recieved your product within 14 days, be assured we are still working to ship the item as fast as possible. In some cases, your customs authority may hold your order which may delay the delivery date. For other shipping methods, you will receive a shipping email once the order has shipped.
Customs clearance, import duties and VAT
Import duties and VAT may or may not be levied and will only be determined when the shipment goes through Customs in your country. Please check your country's import policy to understand your liability. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you (the buyer); we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be for. Posharp will not be responsible for any shipping or customs delay since this is outside our control. Additionally, please note that by ordering from posharp.com, you are considered to be the importer of record and you have to comply with all laws and regulations of that country in which you are receiving the goods.
Each country has its own certification requirements. It is your responsibility to ensure that individual products meet the certification requirements of your country before you purchase the product. If you have a specific question about a product, please contact our Customer Services directly.
Customer should inspect the shipment for damage during receiving. The shipment has been carefully inspected, checked and packaged by Posharp.com or Posharp.com's partner if the partner ships directly to customer's destination. The shipping containers and packaging methods have been thoroughly tested. Posharp is confident that the shipment will arrive in good condition, but accidents do happen occasionally.
When the products was delivered to the carrier it was in good condition and technically became your property at that time. In the unlikely event that there is any damage to your products, the following information will assist you in making a claim. Any damage to the package or the package contents, either obvious or hidden, must be reported to the transportation company upon receipt of the shipment if you wants to be certain that claim will be honored.
Customers should not accept any shipment with damaged items. If any product was damaged in shipping and accepted on delivery, the shipper should be contacted to file a damaged product claim. All original packaging materials and/or boxes must be saved and made available for inspection in order for a damage claim to be considered by the shipper.
To file a claim for shipping damage, you should notify the carrier’s local office and ask for immediate inspection of carton and its contents. You should not disturb the items, the packing materials or the carton. It is Customer's responsibility to follow these instructions or the carrier will not honor the claim for damages.
- For truck shipments, take note of any damaged packages on the bill of lading before signing. Failure to do so will forfeit any claims for most trucking companies. Call the local officer of the carrier to report hidden damage, and notify Posharp.com to be aware of the problem.
- For UPS and FedEx shipments, the shipper must file all claims. If the package is damaged, then refuse the package, If the damage is hidden please call the carrier for inspection.
- All claim for damages or shortages in shipments must be made within 72 hours after receipt of goods or it will be assumed the shipment had no damage and was complete. Arcman Solar assumes no liability after this point. Title and ownership of the shipment is transferred from Posharp or Posharp's partner to the consignee upon delivery of the shipment to the assigned transportation company. Acknowledgement has been made by the transportation company of the receipt in good condition of the material listed on the invoice or packing sheet.
Warranty and Repairs
Manufacturers' warranties are provided for all Products we sell. Customers should process any warranty claims according to the manufacturer's instructions. POSHARP.COM MAKE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCTS ORDERED. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
All warranty repairs must be performed by the manufacturer. Please contact the manufacturer's customer service number to obtain warranty repair service. Check the manual or instructions that accompanied your product for updated information. Most manufacturerss require the following information:
- Serial number of the item
- Purchase date
- Warning, Error or Panel Fault Message
- Description of the problem
No returns will be accepted without prior authorization and must include the RMA number. All returns must be brand new, in excellent condition and packaged in the original manufacturer's carton with all corresponding hardware and documentation. Returns must be shipped with prepaid freight and insured via the carrier of you choice.
Shipping and handling charges will not be refunded, unless an error was made by us or our partners in shipping. Before returning an item, you must have a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. Posharp.com shall not be responsible for losses and breakage during the return shipping process. We'll notify you by email once we've received and processed your returned item
- No returns will be accepted on installed items.
- No returns will be accepted beyond 30 days of original delivery.
- No returns will be accepted on solar street lighting product and solar hot water storage tanks.
- No returns will be accepted on any customized products
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Limitations of Liability
The liability of Posharp.com hereunder for all claims will not exceed the sum of customer's payments for the products which are the subject of the dispute. Posharp.com assumes no liability for consequential damages, anticipated or lost profits, incidental damages, loss of time, or other losses incurred by Customer or any third party in connection with the Products.
Posharp.com makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of products drawings and information provided in Posharp.com web site. Customer assumes all risk and liability with regards to Products installed according to such drawings, including but not limited to circumstances where the drawings and information do not include all provisions required for an installation.